What are the benefits of setting up an onshore company in UAE Free Zones?
- 100% foreign ownership and managementis allowed (no need of involving a local citizen/ sponsor).
- 0% tax for 50 Years
- 100% restriction-free capital repatriation.
- Strategic geographical location (region’s transport and logistics hub) to conduct International business at minimal business costs.
- Register company in almost any type of specialisation/ business.
- None of company officers names are disclosed on any Publicly Accessible Records/ Disclosure of Beneficial Ownership to Authorities.
- Can have bank accounts in UAE and abroad.
- Residence visa for all shareholders and their families
- Purchase/ Lease properties in Free Zones.
- Stability of the national currency and constant dynamic development in all the sectors.
- Availability of highly progressed and perfectly organised modern infrastructure (land, premises, roads, etc.), sea and air transport companies, ports and airports.
- Minimal crime rate and rapidly increasing domestic demand for imported goods/ services.
- UAE offers one of the most secured and regulated business-friendly environments in the world
Types of licences available for onshore companies in UAE Free Zones
- Trading and commercial activity license.
- Manufacturing or industrial license.
- Professional servicing and consulting service license.
Why should you contact us to set up onshore company in UAE Free Zones?
- Price: Most reasonable cost in UAE.
- Quickness: The least possible time to set your company up.
- Reliability: Quality support from experts with hands-on experience.
Contact us without any hesitance to open an onshore company in UAE Free Zone at the best price.