Advantages of setting up business in UAE Free Zones:
- 100% foreign ownership of business.
- Company can be formed by just one individual and, 100% secrecy is maintained.
- No taxes on corporate gains and personal incomes and no mainland labour rules (easy to employ staff).
- Open bank accounts in UAE.
- 100% free transfer of funds.
- Do international business.
- Fast-track document (mostly in English) clearance and simplified incorporation process.
- Exemption from export and re-export duties.
- Can operate 24 hours a day, with special approval.
- Visa assistance for investors, staff and family members.
- Easy availability of legal, housing, immigration, labour and other required facilities.
- Unique purpose-built infrastructure.
- Business-friendly company laws and legal framework.
Types of licences available for UAE Free Zones
- Trading and commercial activity licence.
- Professional servicing and consulting service licence.
- Manufacturing or industrial licence.
- E-commerce and logistics licence and, freelance permit.
Why should you contact us to set up Offshore/ Freezone companies in UAE?
- Price: Most reasonable cost in UAE.
- Quickness: The least possible time to set your company up.
- Reliability: Quality support from experts with hands-on experience.
- Safety and comfort: All your personal information is strictly confidential with us and we fulfil all your related requirements: licence, visa, bank account, governmental approvals, etc.
Contact us without any hesitance to form Free Zone company in UAE at the best price.